However, if you wish to buy our products using our website and get additional information on this then sharing personal data with us is necessary.
Processing personal data like a name, an address, an e-mail or a phone number, we are liable to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and to other applicable laws in Estonia.
We will now give you an overview of our purposes for collecting your data, how it is processed and what kind of technical solutions are used.
FILLING IN THE FORMS, COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Filling in forms on our website, we recommend focusing on the purpose of filling in the form.
- We only collect as much information as is necessary.
- To deliver the order you have made (e.g. your first and last name, phone number, address, e-mail etc.)
- Filling in the forms (transferring of personal data) previously collected information is linked to the information filled in your form i.e. your personal data (name, phone number, e-mail etc.)
- Information concerning your personal information is used to personalise e-mails.
- Personal information is not used for any other purposes nor disclosed to third parties.
Platforms that collect personal information: MailChimp. WordPress, WooCommerce.
COLLECTING INFORMATION DURING VISITING THE WEBSITE
Our website gathers and collects different cookies when a visitor is on the site.
Respective information and personal data are saved on the log files of the server.
E.g. the following information is saved: the type and version of your browser, the operating system, language preference, time and length of visiting the website, the location, IP address, mobile settings if you also visit their website etc.
The given information is only used for analytical purposes (Google Analytics) and will not be linked with personal data.
If you have any questions, write to us using our Chat.